Job Title Technical Sales Educator (TSE) – Redken
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: Toronto East / Kingston/ Ottawa
Reports To: Director of Education
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kerastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
What You Will Do:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Technical Educator. As a Technical Educator, you will be responsible for effectively executing education initiatives for our brand within your assigned region. You will also play a crucial role in supporting sales by ensuring successful education execution for top accounts, participating in new partnership activities, and growing our market share in salons.
- Execute Education Initiatives: Facilitate effective education classes and initiatives to support brand’s objectives within assigned region. This includes conducting regional classes, participate in shows and events to inspire and educate hairdressers implementing a minimum of 28 classes per month.
- Support Sales: Collaborate with the sales team to ensure seamless execution of education initiatives for salons in the market. Provide guidance and support to sales representatives in promoting sales and launch success through education.
- Partnership Activities: Actively participate in new partnership activities and prospect salons to expand our brand’s reach and influence within the region. Identify and establish strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to enhance our brand’s presence through education.
- Market Share Growth: Work towards increasing our market share in existing accounts by providing exceptional education experiences. Continuously assess market trends and competitor activities to develop strategies that drive customer loyalty and brand advocacy through your classes.
- Adult Learning Environment: Create and maintain an ideal adult learning environment using the brand’s learning methodology in all your classes. Utilize innovative teaching techniques, tools and resources to engage hairdressers and foster their professional growth.
What We Are Looking For:
- Current licensed cosmetologist with min. 5 years industry experience
- High School graduate. College graduates a plus.
- Superior technical hairdressing
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with ability to adapt communication style to different learning preferences.
- Demonstrated passion for education, training and understanding of sales processes and the ability to support sales representatives in achieving their targets.
- Ability to adhere to budgets, for all field training activity and T&E
- Strong facilitation, coaching and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible, be a team player, and accept change.
- Must live in designated geographical territory
- Travel flexibility: Willingness to travel extensively to conduct classes, attend shows, and support sales activities (minimum 50%)
- Full comprehension of the Brand Education philosophy and training methodology
L'Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.