To strengthen our dynamic HR team, L’Oréal Switzerland is looking for a Campus Talent Sourcer based in Geneva but travelling regularly across Switzerland. We are looking for a new team member who can drive and inspire the graduate communities taking our first class scheme to new heights.
As the Campus Talent Sourcer you will report directly to the HR Director overseeing Attraction, Recruitment and Development of all Junior Talent Programs. You will be driven by the challenge of enhacing our exciting programs, fostering engaging candidate experiences, and unlocking future talent potential through the effective recruitment of our Interns. You will drive the Group’s Employer Value Proposition to grow our position as one of the most sought-after employers in Switzerland and continue to build a strong talent pipeline for the Swiss entity. You will promote modern and innovative recruitment methods and drive change and recruitment excellence within our Swiss business.
What are the key duties of this role?
- Employer branding: initiate and execute an array of projects to drive the attraction of talents to the Group, optimizing the global employer brand image across students and Universities. Analyze new technologies and create “Gen Z” activities to ensure we are communicating effectively with our target market. Manage the Employer Branding Budget;
- Manage our International marketing competition for students: Brandstorm
- Lead and inspire the L’Oréal Ambassador Team;
- Design and activate a creative social / digital strategy with an “always on” approach;
- Build and develop relationships with Hiring Managers, Careers Services and Industry Partners;
- Manage the candidate experience from initial contact to onboarding. Create a talent pool through upfront candidate sourcing and actively identify and headhunt talent in accordance with L’Oréal’s culture and competencies;
- Act as an HR Business Partner for the Interns community, oversee and develop them, effectively managing all formal cases.
What are the key skills L’Oréal is looking for?
- An inspiring individual with a pragmatic, enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas to influence senior stakeholders and students alike
- Strong organizational skills and a preference to work in a collaborative way
- Digitally savvy with a creative mind to explore new avenues to engage with junior talents and a creative outlook for implementation of EVP
- Experience of the Swiss student / graduate market place and understanding of employer branding topics
- Deep knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques, especially of the digital space and LinkedIn
- Bachelor degree and have 3-5 years of relevant experience (both in the industry or in the search environment).
- Fluent German as well as very strong English (European reference: minimum level C1) and good French (minimum level B2).
Potential next steps following this role?
L’Oréal is focused on talent development. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles internally. Possible next steps include, but not limited to a Specialist role or a Divisional HR Business Partner role or a move into the business.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class learning and development opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including pension, product discounts, support in green mobility, and a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE