Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Location: L’Oréal Switzerland – Geneva
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years. With its unique international portfolio of 36 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 and employs 86 000 people worldwide. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and e-commerce. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
In Switzerland, we employ approximately 400 people at our head office in Geneva and in the field. Collaboration, transparency, agility and lab spirit characterize our local working environment. As a team of talented experts, our mission is to energize the Swiss cosmetics market by creating an innovative experience for our consumers, thus becoming a reference in Europe.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, we can offer you exciting challenges. We have modern offices, facilities and tools that allow you to give your best every day with lots of flexibility and cross-functional work. We also offer a minimum of 1 day home office per week.
As a market leader, we are present in the entire sales landscape and have a unique knowledge of distribution channels and retail. The commercial development of our various national markets is one of our most important goals.
Establish sustainable collaboration with our customers to recruit new shoppers and drive category growth.
Build and achieve the customer results: Sales, market share, P&L down to gross margin
- Track sales and proactively derive actions
- Analyse and recommend levers for P&L improvements and respect of given budget
Build and develop a team:
- Lead and engage the team
- Develop, train, coach the team members individually
- Cascade down information provided by N+1
Manage a customer-centric approach:
- Build a strong relationship with all relevant stakeholders of the retailer
- Mutually share strategies with the customer
- Develop in alignment with Commercial Director the customer strategy, align it with the retailer and implement common strategic work streams
Animate internally and externally (including external services) an efficient multifunctional organization:
- Drive the customer as Business Leader, by animating peer functions: marketing, supply chain, controlling, catman, business planning
Responsible for the results of annual negotiation:
- Drive, in alignment with commercial director the negotiation strategy
- Lead the entire preparation and post processing incl. setting up the contract
- Lead the negotiation with the customer (even in the presence of N+1 depending on the retailers negotiation structure)
- Ensures fulfillment of the contract incl. all relevant growth drivers