Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: West Hollywood
País: United States
Baxter of California is seeking a CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team in West Hollywood, CA.
Baxter of California is searching for a data-driven digital marketer to manage the development and execution of CRM / lifecycle marketing programs across all relevant DTC channels, including Email, Ecommerce (onsite personalization & referral), SMS, Messenger, etc. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and managing digitally-driven customer relationship strategies that increase engagement, loyalty, and ultimately, retention among Baxter of California’s ecommerce shoppers. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing, this role will collaborate with external agency partners as well as internal cross-functional teams, including Brand Marketing, Creative, and Digital IT.
- Develop full-funnel marketing communications across all relevant touchpoints (with a focus on digital innovation) in order to enhance the experience of Baxter of California’s DTC shoppers, including past purchasers with high CLV and newly-acquired customers at the onset of their customer lifecycle.
- Build unique customer journeys tailored to various consumer segments, including past purchasers, site visitors, cart abandoners, loyalists/advocates, newsletter subscribers, & more.
- Manage monthly email & blog calendars, owning the process from start to finish while partnering with relevant cross-functional teams as needed
- Develop CRM & loyalty roadmap while also driving the ongoing optimization of existing programs and tactics (i.e., email, onsite personalization, referral, cross-sell & upsell initiatives, automated triggers, outbound email acquisition, and more).
- Own customer analytics & behavioral reporting in partnership with external vendors and internal team members across the organization.
- Analyze online sales data and site metrics to identify opportunities and to build behavioral consumer profiles around customers, sales and merchandising.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing and National Account Manager to develop omnichannel retention programs that support the customer journey across all distribution channels, including BaxterofCalifornia.com, Baxter Finley Barber & Shop (Baxter of California’s owned & operated flagship barbershop), Amazon, and other key e-retailers such as Nordstrom.com, Mrporter.com, Macys.com, etc.
- Collaborate with Acquisition Marketing Manager to ensure 1) a cohesive onsite experience, and 2) that subsequent retention marketing programs are built synergistically.
- Provide ecommerce merchandising support in order to deliver best-in-class onsite experiences that align with overarching CRM strategy and initiatives.
- Partner with divisional CRM lead and Digital IT to build programs that align with L’Oreal USA’s DDM roadmap.
Candidate must be have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, project manage times lines, collaborate with internal L’Oreal Digital IT as well as external vendors to successfully bring digital/ecommerce experiences to life, and the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- 5+ years of experience in an Ecommerce and/or Digital/Performance Marketing role at a top-tier DTC brand (preferably in the retail, beauty/personal care, or CPG industries) with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing campaigns that drive results.
- Must have exceptional results orientation—with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership—in a lower resource environment.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred.
- Must be skilled in analysis and problem solving and have excellent project and financial management skills.
- A self-starter with ideas to grow the business and initiative to take charge and deliver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- BA/BS/Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop/InDesign) preferred.
- Must work well under pressure.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos