Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Market trend & category analysis to find opportunity. Improve brand & category penetration
- Brand consumer strategy, link with channel strategy, new/existing strategy based products
- Co-work with brand CRM team on campaign planning, execution & review. Provide division level (cross brands) standard tracking dashboard and give the recommendations and execute strategies
- Co-wrok with media team on consumer segmentation & multi-touchpoint planning to improve performance of EC media.
- Closely work with L’oreal group & other division on best practice sharing.
- Keep pace with all channel CRM trends and developments; Competitive brands monitoring and reporting
- Passion for consumer & data.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems efficiently
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, proactivity
- Ability to work across multiple brands and foster team collaboration
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
Strong analytical skills and experience on market & competitor understanding
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant industry experience in CRM and proven track record of exceeding project.
- CRM experience on both online & offline, especially online & O+O