Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Shanghai - Shanghai
To contribute to brand growth managing interactive and CRM campaigns in line with the international brand positioning, maximizing the integration of digital into brand practices, hence identifying and enhancing business development opportunities. Ensure marketing, communication and commercial converge towards developing the consumer experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
PRIMARY Successful & Sustainable CRM
1) Develop brand CRM strategy and business plan to build long-term relationships with identified high-value consumers, in line with brand objective.
2) Starts with consumer centricity, create, develop and oversee the implementation of a cohesive customer relations program to grow the consumer CRM database.
3) Initiative and implement effective interactive campaigns with clear objective and KPI.
4) Well plan and control CRM Budget, optimize ROI of actions.
5) Fcst/Design/Develop CRM relative asserts, maximize the utilization and well manage stock status.
6) Close work with CRM agencies with clear briefing and well management.
7) Deliver regular CRM reports with CRM insights and actively provide cross-functions’ CRM supports.
8) Keep watch on Market Trend, especially targeted consumers’ life behavior, optimize CRM activities to enhance the engagement of youth.
9) Keep watch on competitors CRM program and online/offline interactive activities to make recommendations to management.
10) Ensure integration of interactive and CRM strategies with other departments (Product Marketing, Sales & Training, Communications, Trade, Division CRM…).
SECONDARY Digital & Social Excellence
1) Drive the heart of brand digital marketing to an interactive & consumer centric model, focusing on customer satisfaction & value, bringing innovation and answering expectations of consumers more and more demanding, finding fresh information, the ability to buy wherever, whenever and whatever they want.
2) Implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share best practices, etc.
3) Ensure an outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation.
4) Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand’s or project’s ambition.
5) Plan & optimize digital media & social strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations.
6) Create, develop, manage social communities (consumers, bloggers, journalists…) and implement the social media strategy to support the brand’s / project‘s ambition.
7) Co-work with E-commerce team, guide monthly EC plan & strategic focus, support relevant content materials, ensuring the global consumer experience & cross canal consistency.
8) Deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking.
9) Help the Information systems and technology enablement processes : Appropriate technologies, platforms
10) Ensure respect of legislation regarding Internet user's privacy.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
● Optimizes omnimedia investments & ROI
● Operates efficient CRM
● Masters analytics and attribution modeling
● Leverages Precision Advertising
STRONG BRAND BUIDLING
● Is obsessed with consumer centricity
● Builds audience through relevant content
● Scales consumers and influencers engagement
● Masters digital marketing tactics
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
● Strategizes digital transformation
● Upskills and transmits digital knowledge and mindset
● Be brand and consumer centricity
● Leads toward data-driven organization
DIGITAL/CRM TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
● Leads with strong agile project management skills
● Acts as a strategic business partner
● Has deep technical skills
● Focuses on delivery: design/build/run
ð University graduate
ð Fluent English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
ð Skillful in using office software, especially PowerPoint & Excel
ð 5+ years of working experience in Cosmetics companies, background with data & internet
ð CRM experience priority
ð Open for agency profile if with strong business insights
ð Good sense of service and responsibilities
ð Strong ability to handle complex
ð Act collaboratively, good communication and presentation skills
ð Open-minded, innovative thinker, and be organized
ð Demonstrated excellence with writing skills
ð Be accountable for results, strong project & time management
ð High sensitive on Beauty / Fashion