Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Arab Emirates
In charge of driving the online business and growth of the division l
- Help drive online sales target of the division
- Co-create business plans with online clients
- Be an expert of ecommerce both internally and externally
- Effectively plan and monitor business performance
- Manage the daily mid term and long term interface between the client and L’Oreal
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- E-Retailer’s needs
- Media KIPs: SOV, ROAS, Events efficiency based on DMI input on e-retailers websites
- Activity activation plan on E-retailers websites
- E-Retail budget: Collaborate with digital marketing to leverage media and social investment to gain visibility and drive sales with Tribe members (CDO, and other E-Retail Brand Managers)
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Brand vision and understanding associated with good product sensitivity
- Strong digital mindset & E-Commerce experience
- Data Savvy: dashboarding & Analysis. Knowledge of big data tool is a plus (Power BI, Tableau, SQL)
- Understanding in order to share information
- Collaborative work; ability to form strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Develops online content to communicate brand story while driving brand awareness, engagement conversion and advocacy:
- Have in-depth knowledge of markets, competition, and audiences in order to curate and create relevant and engaging content that helps drive engagement.
- Lead brainstorming, ideations, and conversations around social communication direction for both big ideas for key launches and day-to-day content strategy.
- Optimize performance of earned/owned media.
- Develops consumer understanding via social listening reports
- Effectively track and report social data, insights, and learnings
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experienced in Ecommerce Site Merchandising & UX
- Analytical, process-oriented, and comfortable with data analysis tools
- Equally comfortable co-developing a strategy & also implementing it with brand teams day-to-day.
- Familiarity with Web Analytics tools.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organization
- Strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Demonstrative skills in handling many assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Business results oriented
- Proactive, positive and innovative mind set
◄ Volver a lista de empleos