Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Arab Emirates
Recruitment Marketing Graduate Trainee
Do you enjoy being around people? Does the thought of working for a listed company and market leader motivate you? Are you interested in Human Resources and recruitment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our HR team as the Talent Acquisition Graduate located in Dubai.
As a Talent Acquisition Graduate your tasks include being fully responsible of organizing and conducting recruitment interviews, strongly supporting our digital employer branding activities, event management and representing the company at different campuses online and offline.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Recruitment of junior profiles, e.g. interns, graduates and other entry-level positions according to your level of experience. In the role, you are in charge of the whole recruitment process: kick-off, job ad, screening, interviewing and briefing the manager as well as all external candidate contact
- Co-driving our digital employer branding activities in different social media channels, producing content as well as participating in target population definitions
- Being one of the super users of our recruitment system
- Coordinating/Driving employer branding events and representing the company at recruitment fairs, networking breakfasts, skills seminars, assessment centers etc.
- Digital content creation, implementing and monitoring the Talent Acquisition’s social media strategy in order to increase engagement of potential candidates and sharing EVP values.
- Manage partnerships with media agencies and strategic deployment of the paid media strategy.
- You hold a relevant Bachelor/Master’s degree within HRM or equivalent
- You have experience from a similar job, e.g. an internship
- You have international experience either through an internship or exchange
- You have the ability to manage several projects simultaneously and independently, and can create structure in our dynamic way of working
- You thrive in a fast paced working environment yet having an eye for detail
- You are digitally savvy and have a genuine interest in learning more about the field
- You enjoy organizing events and being the company ambassador in front of e.g. students
- You deliver excellence with agility and rigor
- Fluency in English is a must
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos