The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator is responsible to support, and maintain procedures in the Regulatory Affairs Department to ensure the compliance of all cosmetic products which are developed and distributed by NYX Cosmetics.
- Review raw material and ingredient compositions for regulatory conformity based on industry guidelines / international restrictions.
- Maintain regulatory standards and protocols to ensure compliance with various international regulations.
- Prepare and submit regulatory notifications and registrations as required by US/L’Oreal/international standards to ensure compliance and timely approval for market release of new and existing products.
- Create and review INCI’s for artwork
- Implement processes to ensure effective documentation control and management of international product dossiers and compliance files
- Identify areas of process improvement and assist to propose new solutions designed to increase value and improve performance.
- Establish and foster interaction with regional colleagues with regard to matters associated with safety,regulatory and claims
Bachelors of Science Degree required - Chemistry background is preferred
Minimum Years of Experience:
This position requires a minimum of 1-5 years regulatory experience in the cosmetic, personal care, or related industry.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the cosmetic industry, its products, packaging and manufacturing practices.
- Solid knowledge of global cosmetic and cosmetic/drug product regulations including; The Food Drug and Cosmetic Act (FD&C), The Fair Packaging and Labeling Act (FPLA), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Federal EPA and US state environmental regulations, as well as EU, Canada and Asia international cosmetic regulations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and process driven.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external customers in an effort to facilitate effective communication of business needs.
- Proficiency at conveying information in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Aptitude to analyze and interpret related cosmetic regulations and compliance standards.
- Experience in executing multiple projects simultaneously.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.