Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
You are passionate and you want to challenge yourself in an always changing environment where you can directly see your impact?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
This position will work in the Consumer Product Division of L'Oréal Indonesia where you could experience a close partnership with all the 4 brands of the division.
Now we are looking for a proactive and willing to learn Commercial Controller with the ability to work in team and interact with different internal and external stakeholdersYou will…
- Monitor the management of several areas of management/activity (commercial, industrial, Brands, procurement, supply chain, etc.) with a degree of autonomy, experience and/or a broader scope than the one(s) of a Financial Analyst
- Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity
- Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions
- 3+ years previous experience within a similar role in FMCG would be an advantage
- Min, Bachelor's Degree majoring in Finance/Accounting
- Proficient English communication skills
- Proficient using Ms. Office and SAP
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos