The commercial Manager is a Member of the Division Management committee with influence on key Division strategies and plans.
- Develop and implements the Division commercial strategy by channel across the retailer/customer portfolio, reporting to Division General Manager.
- Build and achieve the Division results: turnover, market share, profit, consolidate, steer the budget and P&L.
- Manage a retailer-centric relationship: build a strong relationship with the top management of the retailers to find as much strategic alignment as possible. Seek to overcome roadblocks as necessary.
- Build and Manage Join Business Plan across retailers/categories including distribution, shelving, planograms, POSM and merchandising.
- Lead the Digital transformation and modernization of commercial function (e-commerce, Revenue Growth Management, category management, business planning)
- Manage P&L of promotional budgets, Full Year forecasting and ROI analysis for major executed activities to ensure long-term profitable growth.
- Build commercial forecast and ensure it matches the business strategies and Marketing activities.
- Manage the commercial team and foster a culture of excellence: supervise the channel Key accounts, Field sales team, Business Planner and Sales Operations team.
Proven experience as commercial manager in FMCG companies.
Relevant academic education – compulsory.
Global experience or working in multinational company – advantage.
Proven track record in e-commerce - advantage
Fluent English (both oral and written) - must.
Experience in managing teams and diverse interfaces.
Broad and systemic vision, ability to translate data into business insights and recommendations.