Plan, develop, design and manage social interactions across Brands digital channels to increase brand exposure and strengthen brand image.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Define and Enhance the Brand Social presence in accordance with the Brand’s image, select the best platforms for social media presence, i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc…
- Create and implement Social Media Optimization (SMO) & Social Media Marketing campaigns across social media platforms.
- In collaboration with Marketing, assist with the creation and presentation of Social Media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns based on customer social media analytical data.
- Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders.
- Interact with consumers in social media channels using social media management software and related tools, including forums Spokesperson of the brand on forums and social media: news, advice, sales assistance, etc…
- Participate in the development of real-time marketing content based on monitoring social media, flagging opportunities, and formulating plans with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and manage the brand online social activity - monitor, maintain and strengthen consistent online brand identity.
- Work cross-functionally to develop appropriate content, if required
- Manage the Social and Community component of digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide internal stakeholders with detailed feedbacks by producing social media listening and engagement reports for internal and external teams to fuel insight development.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, operational reports that lead to optimization and efficiency in performance
- Analyze and report on social community trending (pre and post) promotional launches to key internal stakeholders to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP
- Strategizes digital transformation
- Upskills and transmits digital knowledge and mindset
- Drives the change toward brand and consumer centricity
- Leads toward data-driven organization
- Operates efficient CRM
DIGITAL BRAND BUIDLING
- Is obsessed with consumer centricity
- Builds audience through relevant content
- Scales consumers and influencers engagement
- Masters digital marketing tactics
- Optimizes omnimedia investments & ROI
- Operates efficient CRM
- Masters analytics and attribution modelling
- Leverages Precision Advertising
DIRECT & INDIRECT ECOMMERCE EXCELLENCE
- Starts with shopper centricity
- Strategizes ecommerce acceleration (pure players, retailers and direct)
- Negotiates with the specific levers for online distribution
- Monitors online sell-in and sell-out excellence
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
- Leads with strong agile project management skills
- Acts as a strategic business partner
- Has deep technical skills
- Focuses on delivery: design/build/run
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Writing & Content creating Skills.
- PR/Communication/Digital qualification would be advantageous.
- Must have the ability to create and manage a company’s brand voice and image.
- Ability to create and publish content on all media platforms.
- Ability to review social media and other marketing metrics to build and improve campaign strategies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.