Función del empleo: Others
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Discover the world of Consumer advisory in L’Oréal by applying for :
Consumer Service Support Professional (m/f)
Based in Zagreb
YOUR IMPACT IN THIS ROLE:
· Ensuring the most efficient and professional service to respond consumers’ enquiries and complaints for Croatia and Slovenia
· Answering to phones calls, e-mails, social media and responding to consumers’ requests efficiently, projecting a professional company image through these interactions
· Providing consumers with accurate product and service information
· Transferring consumer issues to the Consumer Service Supervisor and alerting if necessary on a possible consumer crisis to initiate crisis procedure.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
· Approximately 2 years of previous work experience on a similar position
· Must criteria : native Croatian speaker and fluent in Slovenian or vice versa
· Fluent in English
· Preferably a Bachelor or Masters Degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Responsibility, autonomy
· Active and advanced use of MS Office
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing Consumer advisory experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English
latest by 21st of July 2019!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.