Contract Recruitment Specialist
Location: Clark, NJ
We are looking for a Full-Time (40 hours/week) Contract Talent Aquisition Specialist to support our Research & Development and IT recruitment teams in candidate sourcing & development and full lifecycle recruitment.
You will be working on the Research & Development and IT recruitment team in creating and setting the strategy around open positions while also partnering closely with our Hiring and HR teams.
This position is for a 3-month engagement with the possibility of extension.
What we do:
- We strategically provide the next level of talent for L'Oréal USA through external recruitment efforts.
- We work hand-in-hand with our recruitment partners in managing high visibility, tough-to-fill roles in candidate sourcing & development and full lifecycle recruitment.
- We work on “pipelining” initiatives where we identify qualified candidates in anticipation of openings in targeted functional areas
- We advise our hiring managers and business partners of any current candidate trends or competitive and market intelligence
- We innovate and elevate our corporate recruitment team through modern digital recruitment strategies including social media recruitment, digital recruitment campaigns, and content creation.
What we need:
- A recruitment expert to identify, screen and present candidates to our business partners for our open and anticipated roles
- Someone who is a self-starter and can flex their recruitment talents across several different specialties; experience in Research & Development and IT recruitment is a plus.
- A doer and someone passionate about search and discovering that hard-to-find talent
- Given our ever-shifting priorities, it would be awesome if you were flexible and can quickly shift gears to meet the needs of our business partners
- We use Avature as our Applicant Tracking System and, while it would be great if you had experience in using the system, it is not required; experience working with any Applicant Tracking System would ideal
- This position will be based in Clark, NJ and would require frequent visits (up to 25%) to our Hudson Yards office in New York City.