Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
The position is in the Product Performance Evaluation Department at the L'Oreal USA R&D facility in Clark, NJ. This group is responsible for the product performance evaluation of all luxury, consumer and professional products manufactured by L'Oreal USA.
- Interacts with coordinators and stylists to create and monitor social platforms
- Assists in preparation of templates for reporting purposes
- Generates information and prepare monthly status reports
- Prepares lab samples
- Participates in workshops and consumer testing
- Current BS or Master's student in Sensory Science, Computer Technology, Cosmetic Science or related fields
- Preferred Cosmetology License
- Familiarity with Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Forums, and Blogs
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, good organization skills, and flexibility is a must
- Interest in human behavior/perception and the sensory properties of products
- Passion for beauty related fields with emphasis on hair, skin or makeup
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
Work up to 37.5 hours per week in Clark, NJ – Number of hours per day is flexible
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo