CPD SHEQ Coordinator
This position will provide full time quality, environmental, health and safety support to the Facilities department and Operations group as needed. This role will ensure that all practices comply with all Federal, State, local and L’Oréal requirements. The position will be responsible for coordinating safety and regulatory programs and will support the development and coordination of training programs.
General Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Practices safe working techniques and reinforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures as set out by L’Oréal.
- Consolidates monthly statistics for monthly safety and environmental reports (e.g. training hours, SIO, MESURS, transportable waste, etc.).
- Assists in developing, implementing, and communicating safety documents. This could include safety visuals, training materials and documentation such as detailed SHAP, etc.
- Maintains and summarizes monthly safety / quality training attendance and adherence.
- Assists in the development, implementation and analysis of quality programs such as near miss reporting, auditing, etc.
- Assists in communicating with source manufacturing/DC sites to document and communicate quality incidents and work to obtain resolution.
- Ensures that contractors working onsite comply with L’Oréal policies and safety requirements.
- Generates and manages purchase orders for the Facilities department to include tracking spend categorically by department and equipment.
- Assists in the review of safety and quality auditing and reporting tools to identify trends and manage the corrective actions.
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Education and Training:
- Required: High school diploma. Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Quality or related field, a plus
- Preferred: 1+ yrs. experience in the support of the Environmental Health and Safety and/or quality programs. 2+ years in distribution/manufacturing environment.
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office including Excel and Word) are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Willing to obtain additional training i.e. OHSA 30-Hour certification, SHE fundamentals, OHSAS 18001/ISO 9001 Training, First Aid
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.