Coordinator, US Marketing
The Coordinator, US Marketing is responsible for aiding the US Marketing team in the general needs of the day to day business. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills as well as a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist US Marketing team in maintaining national calendars, master meeting calendar, sampling trackers, assortment files and various marketing communications and reference documents
- Product preparations for senior management meetings
- Assist in data pulls from the CUBE and NPD
- Own competitive analyses
- Maintenance of product closet; regular audit of product, placing orders for missing items
- Responsible for package shipping and product invoice creation for the department
- Responsible for executing all PO’s for the department in My Market and LEAP Systems
- Lend a sense of availability and accessibility to internal teams/departments at all times.
- Issue creative requests and support follow up for projects at hand to ensure a timely and accurate delivery working in partnership with Marketing lead
- Assist in the shipment of retailer comps working with DMI on securing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage complexity & prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and against tight deadlines
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Interest in and passion for beauty
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with cross-functional departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.