Coordinator – Master Data
Supervisor – Inventory Control
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
General responsibilities include set-up of facility related attributes in SAP, set-up of products in locations to maximize service and efficiency, review of all SAP and inventory management reporting and ensure action is taken with excess and obsolete inventory. Responsible also for achieving the facility objectives for order accuracy and inventory accuracy and for the accuracy of all warehouse reports.
- Responsible for the updating of SAP warehouse master data inclusive of the following:
- YLC01 Attributes (weight, dims, unit of measure).
- Hazardous material attributes
- Material put-away strategy
- Material fixed bin assignment/replenishment parameters
- Propose re-slotting of material based on flow of material through pick bins to maximize service and efficiency
- Run reports to identify excess, obsolete and expired inventory
- Ensures communication flow of the BOM (Breakdown of Material) process by addressing the issue and receipt of materials through the systematic DC vendor
- Ensures that smushing occurs upon instruction from Inventory Supervisor when multiple versions of a product are on hand (combining old material number into a new material number)
- Process SAP material movement to and from show customers
- Audit targeted number of pick bins each day
- Measure, report and analyze data
- Lead initiatives to achieve objective level of order accuracy
- Accountable for accuracy and integrity of reporting
- Update routing matrix per request of supply chain management
- Use the warehouse activity monitor to ensure daily activities are completed in a timely fashion and updated to the Inventory Control Supervisor
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong computer, analytical, and communication skills
- Prior Inventory Control knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Must be flexible, organized, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task
- May need to investigate and resolve issues on the warehouse floor as necessary
- Must be able to wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
At SalonCentric, we continue to focus on our people in order for them to perform at their best. That is why we offer a competitive compensation program; great benefits; and a fun, high energy, entrepreneurial environment.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.