Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
Perform random finished goods inspection and check product physical appearances by following sampling procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform inspections of finished cosmetic products per AQL guidelines.
• Rework or reject finished products as required.
• Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
• Accurately document the results of the inspections.
• Maintain all controlled document files and inspection records in a timely and accurate manner.
• Work with Warehouse & Inventory team to provide accuracy of inventory.
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have good English written and verbal communication skills
• 2+ years Quality Control experience in incoming/outgoing inspection is preferred
• General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Individual must able to lift boxes up to 40lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.