Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Pennsylvania - Manchester
East Manchester, PA
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
This position is accountable for overseeing the training program for Picking and Shipping. Primary duties include communicating and ensuring a clear understanding of performance standards, operations processes and procedures to all direct hire and temporary employees in Picking and Shipping. The incumbent will spend approximately 60% of their time training newly placed employees to audit work their work and communicate progress to the Picking and Shipping supervisors on a daily basis throughout the training period. The remaining time will be spent as a Picker, role modeling the key traits to excel in the Picker role and remain current with Picking methods and techniques. This position’s effectiveness is measured by the success of all temps and new hires to achieve performance and productivity standards.
- Train all new permanent and temporary employees in Picking and Shipping processes and procedures.
- Set up and communicate weekly quality topics for all shifts.
- Perform random in-process audits of picking and packaging practices for all employees and follow up with supervisor for appropriate employee performance follow up.
- Evaluate and coach employees on best practices related to picking and packaging techniques. Communicates training and coaching results to employee’s supervisor and recommends other resources for employee improvement as necessary. Maintain the Picker/Shipper training checklist.
- Recommend quality training and audits for inbound processes (i.e. Receiving, Putaway, B2B moved, etc.) Responsible for the enforcement and training of the quality procedures.
- Execute retraining efforts at the request of the management team.
- Role model performance expectations and be a resourceful problem solver.
- Picks order in accordance with location, SKU number and descriptions
- Complete housekeeping responsibilities for assigned work area
- Adheres to and executes all safety procedures
- Ability to perform all physical requirements of warehouse duties (i.e. bending, lifting up to 38 lbs., stooping, twisting, climbing stairs, reaching etc.)
- Perform additional warehouse duties as requested
- 6 months Experience as a Picker, preferably in a SalonCentric warehouse, with a demonstrated record of exceeding productivity requirements, consistently achieving over 110% of standard.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Requires the ability to act independently without direct supervision as well as to support a team to accomplish critical and timely objectives.
- Knowledge of warehouse functions and warehouse layouts required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train employees with limited English skills.
- Has a basic understanding of OSHA and safety regulations preferred.
- Has a basic knowledge of inventory control principles.
- Must be able to travel on an infrequent basis for up to 5 days to other Distribution Centers across the country.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Has basic knowledge of email and Microsoft Outlook for communication needs
- Working knowledge of SAP and ability to perform all SAP functions for Picking, Shipping and Breakdowns.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, displaying patience and adapting to the learning style of the trainee.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo