Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
A Corporate Controller at L’Oréal is responsible for leading a team of motivated individuals to ensure the proper financial management of the following key areas:
- Selling, General and Admin Expenses of the Company. In this role he partners closely with the HRD, the CFO and the Country Manager in making forecasts to ensure the total company expenses remain within Budget. He monitors actual expenses against Budget and reports variances in a timely manner.
- Is the key person in charge for maintaining Treasury and Banking Relationships of the Company on a day to day basis including reviewing and approving payments prepared by the Accounting team. A key part of the role is ensuring cash flow sufficiency by preparing and monitoring cash flow forecasts and actual bank positions. In this role he partners with the CFO and the Group Treasury team. He is also in charge of leading Treasury automation projects from time to time and providing latest FX forecasts.
- Supervise and manage the work of the Supply Chain/Operations Controller. In this role he partners closely with the Operations team to ensure the latest forecasts are incorporated in the business plan and reviews the variances vs forecast on a regular basis.
- Supervise and provide guidance to the Credit Controller in ensuring the optimization and securitization of the company's accounts receivables by liaising closely with the Commercial and Supply Chain teams in the credit approval process.
- Assist the CFO in managing the relationship with company's external Tax and Legal Advisors
- Ensure the correct, accurate reporting as per Group standards in the SAP B1 and Compass systems for the areas under its responsibility.
- Play a role as a key liaison for External Auditors during Audit periods and ensure Secretarial Compliance advisors are provided up to date information for filings to SECP.
- Liaise closely with the Internal Audit Manager to ensure the areas under his/her's responsibility are complying to internal control norms of the Loreal Group at all times.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos