ABOUT THE JOB
- Permanent Part Tine Position at 30 hours per week located in David Jones, Queens Plaza
- Lead by example to engage, motivate and develop your team to deliver outstanding customer service and achieve sales targets
- Responsible for dealing with all customer complaints, ensuring all issues are followed through
- To master Shu Uemura product knowledge, current beauty trends and make-up/skincare application techniques
- Work closely with the Retail and Education Manager of your counter to track sales objectives and business plans
- To manage and execute all Shu Uemura customer events and promotional activities held at your counter
- Previous experience working as a makeup artist & counter manager
- Proven experience in achieving sales results
- Experience in working in luxury retail
- Strong experience in either a major department store or large pharmacy
- A passion for luxury
- Studies in makeup artistry
- The ability to speak Chinese is desirable but not essential
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Join our Shu Uemura national eventing team, eventing throughout Australia
- Be part of our Shu Uemura national Management committee
- Development to be trained to receive International Shu Uemura certification
- Receive a possible sign on bonus
- Product Allowance and employee discount across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded and named after legendary Japanese make-up artist and beauty pioneer, Shu Uemura, the brand breaks all boundaries in beauty creation.
You will be a part of a dynamic and progressive culture which fosters passion by encouraging creativity, innovation, responsibility and ownership. You will be supported by a larger team and be provided with mentoring, learning and career development opportunities.
Your personality makes the difference. If you are results driven, have a passion for trend setting Make up with Asian know how expertise's, incorporating your passion for skincare and have the enthusiasm that is central to our success, then apply now!
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.