Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Ho Chi Minh City
1. Order Management:
Establish customer service objectives and priorities overall and team specific objectives.
Ensure service level and other KPIs follow-up.
Ensure adherence with policies described in the General terms of Trade and contracts terms.
Build customer relationship and exchange regular information with other functions concerning customers (General information, Products, Orders, Finances)
Ensure concisely and timely communication of constraints/requests to other related functional team.
Develop and implement cost-effective order fulfillment procedure.
2. Credit Management:
Manager customer credit collections and risk assessment, reporting of credit indicators (AR, Debt aging).
Perform credit analysis to determine the approval of customers’ lines of credit (Credit limit Evaluation).
Ensure compliance with the financial insurance policy requirements/procedures.
Resolve issues involving account discrepancies, products delivery and cost allocation (Reconciliation).
Issue refunds, rebates or any compensation to customers as started in procedures.
3. General Management:
Train and motivate personnel in areas of customer service including crisis management.
Exercise a mature and effective approach to resolving problematic issues with customers.
Develop customer service procedures, policies, standards,
Actively participate in supply chain projects, if related.
- Undertake high pressure job, able to prioritize multitasks, have a time management habit.
- Able to interact directly with customers, sales, and all related functions.
- Ability of managing team under stress. Be decisive, but flexible and careful.
- Target oriented, organized, accurate
- Minimum 5 years in Customer Service, FMCG/MT experience is preferable, domestic logistics operations.
- Accounting knowledge, working experience with Credit management.
- Previous hand-on SAP experience (SD module).
- Experience with DMS, VMI, CRM software,
- Computer literate, especially good at Excel.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos