Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
Luxe Supply Chain
Specialist I – Customer Service
This position is responsible for serving as a customer advocate to our major retailers, ensuring that the highest level of service is achieved. This includes the smooth and accurate processing and shipping of electronic and manual orders. This position corresponds regularly with Field Force, NYO personnel, Inventory Management, I&C, PIM and Physical Logistics.
· College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Customer Service or related field.
· Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Accurate data entry experience.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
· Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
· Ability to respond quickly and calmly in stressful situations.
· Flexibility to work occasional extended hours as required.
· Dependable and reliable self-starter.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-divisional environment, demonstrating professionalism at all times.
· Knowledge of SAP a plus.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare, edit, key and accept incoming electronic or manual orders.
2. Thoroughly and appropriately follow up on all orders, shipments and product.
3. Accurately track orders/inventory relevant to non-replenishment items.
4. Responsible for specific assignments/projects assigned by Management.
5. Prepare and review daily reports for accuracy.
6. Ensure promotional dates are met for each account/event.
7. Monitor and review quota system working closely with Sales and Field Force.
8. Enforce policies and procedures with customers while maintaining good relationships.
9. Provide backup to other positions within the department as needed.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may ,.be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.