Do you want to be the expert of Dermocosmetics in Denmark and influence the way the category is shaped for the future? Do you have a commercial sense and a strong interest in Category Management, Marketing, and Sales? At L’Oréal you will be given great responsibilities and learn more about our working culture: passion for innovation, diversity, result orientation, creativity, team-spirit and fast career paths.
As Category Manager you will be in charge of analyzing the market and generate business intelligence that the team can act on. You will identify opportunities and create plans for how to grow segments of the market. You will be responsibility for the expression of our brands in the pharmacy and build relationships with the leading pharmacies to understand how to improve the way consumers meet and interact with the category. You will also act as our category expert in our interaction with the Danish pharmacy chain.
You will be a member of the Danish commercial team, reporting to the local Business Development Manager. You will work closely with Nordic Marketing, the Nordic Business Development Director and the Category Managers in the other Nordics countries.
As Category Manager you will be in charge of:
- The market and shopper data management including sharing and developing trend reports and analyses.
- identifying and presenting growth opportunities on L’Oréal categories for customers based on your data analysis.
- Leading the space and planogram process internally. Through shopper based recommendations, influence the trade in its category management decisions including assortment, planograms, space allocation and merchandising.
- Leading the category management projects and tests with trade. It includes coordination, measurement and follow-up through corrective actions.
As a person you are curious and open-minded. You are a team-player, who easily wins trust with colleagues and customers.
You are highly analytical in the sense that you enjoy analyzing data to find actionable business opportunities and then turn them into actions and results. You have a problem-solving attitude and you lead your projects with great accountability.
- You have a relevant master degree in marketing or business
- You have several years of relevant experience within market research, sales or category management in a beauty, consumer health care or FMCG
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are structured, analytical, take initiative and enjoy building internal and external relationships
- You have experience from retail and working with E-Commerce would be an advantage.
- You are fluent in Danish and English, both spoken and in writing
- You have a high level of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) knowledge
- You have a passion for health & beauty categories, the retail industry including shopper behavior
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities for your development with both operational and hands-on tasks!
You will be a part of an organization comprising of more than 78,000 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter. The team is composed of several different nationalities offering an international working environment. You will get an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with a pleasant working climate and highly skilled colleagues. You will find that there are plenty of opportunities for development of a tailored career path for each individual employee.
Are you up for the adventure of your life? Apply here!
Applications will be treated on an ongoing basis