L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Product Brand Manager for SkinCeuticals in Copenhagen.
As the Nordic Product Brand Manager for SkinCeuticals, your role is to build the yearly strategy plan on the full brand as well as shape the Nordic recommendation for local implementation in the Nordic Markets (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland). Moreover, you will be responsible for the 360 brand strategy, secure the reach of all relevant touchpoints, including e-com and medical clinics, and be part of an amazing growth journey for the brand. With the mission to push the limits of science every day, SkinCeuticals is on the constant lookout for new ways to accelerate the business in the Nordics while building proximity to our clients and consumers. The Product Brand Manager role reports to the Nordic Brand Director for SkinCeuticals, Annett Hellwig.
- Manage the strategy of the brand to accelerate sell-in and sell-out
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and categories and animate the core catalogue in the Nordic countries
- Own the 360 strategy and execution, according to budget
- Own the product expression at all touchpoints, drive brand expression on merchandising, digital and online assets together with various stakeholders
- Build and execute a consumer centric social media strategy, working with brand ambassadors and medical influencers via an external agency
- Mobilize and work with various stakeholders, internal as well as external (digital, e-retail, sales, logistics, education, business development, agencies etc.) to build broader business strategy, be customer and consumer centric and focus on the consumer journey from A to Z
- Sell-in analysis at period level and share internally and externally
- Generate the story telling of the launches for sales representatives to support them on their daily job
- Be the voice of the Nordic markets to European headquarters, working closely with Europe Zone
- Plan and update brand budgets
- You have +2 years of experience from a similar role, preferably from the FMCG industry or medical industry
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are both creative and an experienced Excel-user, who likes to work with numbers
- You are detail oriented, works in a structured manner and well-organized in your daily work
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages (written and verbally)
- An interest in skin care, skin pathologies and adjunctive therapy is seen as an advantage
We are looking for Product Brand Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.