Función Laboral: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: DK - Copenhagen
Are you ready for your next challenge? We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Director to join L’Oréal in the Nordics, to attract the very best talents to the company across the region and continue to build our employer image via communicating about life and opportunities at L’Oréal.
As the Talent Acquisition Director you will be responsible for recruitment, employer branding activities and employer branding strategy across the Nordics. Together with your team you are responsible for the excellent candidate experience that gave us the award as the 3rd most attractive employer in the Nordics in 2016. A holistic approach is required as you will work both at country and regional level and interact with many different stakeholders. You will drive our pipeline strategic initiatives within Talent Acquisition. Together with our Nordic Corporate Communication Director you will develop our corporate stories and increase the positive awareness of our company within the countries, to the candidates and markets in general.
In this exciting role you are a part of the Nordic HR management team and collaborate closely with the country HR Managers and other HR Specialist teams. You will report into the Nordic HR Director.
The role is based at our Nordic headquarters in Copenhagen but some travel is expected.
You main tasks will be to:
- Build the Talent Acquisition strategy for the Nordics based on the Nordic HR masterplan
- Recruit at all levels of the organization together with your team
- Proactively build the pipeline of candidates within targeted fields
- Plan and co-ordinate employer branding activities and events
- Manage the recruitment budget
- Lead and develop your team
- You have a minimum 7 years’ relevant work experience, preferably within FMCG or you have worked within headhunting
- You have several years’ experience working in Talent Acquisition or as Generalist HR with a strong flair for Recruitment
- You understand the business and can turn strategy into actions and deliver results
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty in operational tasks
- You are strong at building trust and strong stakeholder management
- You have excellent communication skills and influencing capability
- You are a skilled writer and fluent in English. Knowledge of at least one Nordic languages is a plus
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo