Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Corporate Communication Team as the Nordic Corporate Communications Manager.
As Nordic Corporate Communications Manager, you will be driving the corporate communication for the L’Oréal group in the Nordics, covering internal and external communication as well as building the image of L’Oréal though earned channels and driving sustainability initiatives. Corporate Communication is an important and strategic function at L’Oréal. Our mission is to build and protect our company’s reputation and to contribute to employee’s engagement and pride. In this role, you will engage with many different stakeholders: employees, consumers, retailers, media and trade organizations within our fields of business.
This function will be a part of the Nordic Communications Team and will be reporting to the Nordic Corporate Communication and Public Affairs Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- The role is key in shaping and implementing our Nordic 360° communication strategy in line with the business strategy and Group Communication strategy
- Specific focus on driving and developing the corporate storytelling by strategizing and executing the Nordics wide internal communication
- Orchestra engaging and memorable internal and external communication events
- Shape and deliver content to our communications activities. This includes providing first level response to media inquiries and drive the development of communication tools: Q&A, key messages and supportive visual storytelling.
- Day to day responsible for our corporate digital tools and the Nordic intranet
- Monitor media analysis and media activity reporting
- You have profound working experience with internal, external corporate communication, preferably within FMCG or equivalent industry
- You are a creative soul, with exceptional writing and editing skills and some event planning experience
- You have a BA/MA degree in Communications or in a related discipline
- You are fluent in English and preferably one other Scandinavian language and able to create content in those languages
We are looking for our new Nordic Corporate Communications Manager to start as soon as possible or March 1st 2018. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.