Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to kick-start your career in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our IT department as the Digital Retail Graduate.
As the Digital Retail Graduate, you will assist in retail and digital projects with a substantial amount of coordination between the different L’Oréal divisions and their appointed Retail and Digital managers. Thereby you will get the opportunity to gain solid retail and digital experience and gain insight into a big international organization. The role reports to Nordic IT Business Solutions Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Coordinate implementations of new web sites with business digital managers
- Ensure compliance with defined project management methodology
- Participate and plan workshops with key business users
- Support daily business, retail/digital demands and incidents
- Ad hoc tasks
- You have graduated from your Master’s program within IT, Communication, Digital or similar no longer than a year ago
- You are fluent and have excellent communication skills in English
- You have previous working experience with MS PowerPoint and SharePoint
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management
- You are able to communicate technical matters in a non-technical way to the business
- You have a great interest in working with retail and digital tools
- You are proactive and service-minded with the ability to seek solutions for users
- You are structured in problem solving and have the ability to quickly grasp key issues
- You are curious about new digital technologies
- You thrive in a challenging and international working environment
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarters and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.