L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and who are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for an IT Project Delivery Manager in Copenhagen.
L’Oréal Denmark is the Headquarters for our Shared Nordic IT Services that covers Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. With reference to the Nordic IT Business Solutions Manager, we are seeking a new IT Project Manager who will work in close relationship with the business divisions across Nordic and the rest of our Nordic IT organization.
Our new IT Project Delivery Manager will work in close dialogue with our Business Divisions across Nordic, and be their partner in identifying and delivering solutions that can assist and create value for our divisions and help them achieving a higher customer satisfaction.
- Lead/coordinate projects such as business planning, purchasing, HR and minor SAP projects
- Communicate with involved stakeholders and ensure adoption of implemented solution
- Ensure compliancy with IT security - and GDRP regulations in close corporation with the Nordic DPO
- Close corporation with IT Europe on rolling-out new strategic projects such as our defined “must-win-battles”
- Voice L’Oréal’s Beauty Tech transformation strategy to business i.e. such as AI, big data, augmented services etc.
- Use the L’Oréal agile project methodology and set its standard together with business
- Provide inputs to our consolidated IT roadmap based on needs from business
- Do daily operation of business applications to secure quality, performance and further development
You are having…
- A master’s degree or similar with a proven track record in project management and/or system engineering with minimum 3 years of experience as IT Project Manager or -Coordinator
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- The ability to plan and prioritize effectively with an eye on deadlines, resources and scope
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Technical understanding of IT issues, data integrations etc.
- Experience from the FMCG sector
- Agile Project Management certifications (advantage)
- Fluency in English and having good understanding of the Nordic languages
- Good business understanding and a flexible and pragmatic approach to work
- Confidence working in a volatile environment and are showing enthusiasm about new initiatives and improvements in the organization
- Passion and drive about exciting projects
It is important that you are able to work across all levels of the organization, can work independently, are a good team player and that you are used to work with many different stakeholders. You will build a strong co-operation with the whole Nordic IT organization and work together with our European IT Zone Management (based in Paris) on common Group and Zone projects. Some travelling can be expected as part of your job.
We are looking for the IT Project Delivery Manager to start November 1st 2022. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.