L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a CRM & Customer Data Activation Lead in our Luxury Products Division in Copenhagen.
The CRM & Customer Data Activation Lead (CDAL) is responsible for developing consumer-centric programs that drive customer acquisition, retention, personalization, loyalty, and profitable, long-term relationships – from ideation, planning and development to execution, tracking, and analytics. As the central data steward for the division, the CDAL owns the critical function of 1P data collection and activation across all consumer-facing channels, including (but not limited to) email, consumer binding, loyalty programs, media, and paid social. This role is also responsible for consolidating, tracking and measurement of brand owned data across multiple brands to provide data-driven consumer insights across the customer’s lifecycle and multi-channel touchpoints. CDAL will closely collaborate with a broad team of cross-functional partners and stakeholders, including marketing, media, retailer, site, CDMO, social, DIT, and global teams.
- Support and guide brand specific strategic CRM objectives, acquisition strategies, triggers, campaign emails, and maximizing synergies between CRM, Media and Retail.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including, but not limited to marketing, external partners, CDMO team, digital and media teams, commercial teams to evolve a roadmap for drive data-driven experiences (DDX), programs and initiatives.
- Gather, compile, and share best practice across brands in LUXE as well as aligning with CDMO team and leads in other division. Making sure learnings and best practice gets shared and implemented across brands and divisions.
- Oversee day-to-day management of agency partners/external vendors (CRM, DDX, creative, sampling, etc.)
- Maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learnings and leverage data across multiple data sources, (i.e., CRM database and Retailer databases, Media) to create multi-channel strategies.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in CRM, digital project management, performance marketing
- Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels.
- Superb teamwork skills. Ability to partner closely with a large cross-functional group of stakeholders representing various areas of business.
- Exceptional end-to-end project management skills. Highly organized.
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience.
- Ability to digest data and translate it into clear, meaningful, and actionable insights.
- Affinity for marketing technology, systems.
- Ambitious, resilient, agile, self-starter.
- Must possess excellent creative - verbal and written - communication skills.
We are looking for the CRM & Customer Data Activation Lead to start by as soon as possible. The employment is permanent and is located at our Copenhagen office. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 87,4K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 38,26 billion euros in 2022, and e-commerce accounted for 28% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the seventh time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2022, L’Oréal was for the 6th consecutive year recognized by the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for having successfully created an inclusive and equal work environment. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.