Do you have a flair for and like to dive into complex analysis’s utilizing data tools such as Excel and SAP? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Master Data team as the new Nordic Master Data Graduate.
As the Nordic Master Data Graduate, your role is to drive and maintain the creation process of all physical materials of our Consumer Product Division. The role reports to the Master Data Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Creation in our ERP-system, SAP, of Point-of-Sales materials, Finished goods and Displays, while maintaining our internal creation deadlines
- Securing update of SAP Product Material Master with correct data from factories and Copackers
- Continuously update display contents in SAP
- Actively seek, structure and deliver on a quarterly basis product data to Nordic subsidiaries upon request
- Root cause analysis in cases of inconsistencies of data in SAP
- Following and developing workflows both in SAP and with relevant stakeholders
- Support when needed in testing when implementing new systems
- Define and drive your own small-scale projects to improve our product information management workflows
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree within Engineering, Supply Chain or similar, no longer than a year ago
- You are trustworthy, pro-active and driven by a strong sense of curiosity
- You are fluent in English in both written and oral. A Nordic language at an advanced level is an asset
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and a super user in Excel. SAP knowledge is an advantage
- You are able to work with and capable of analyzing big data sets
- You are able to multi-task and are used to keep a birds-eye overview while still being able to pay attention to details
- You have a problem solving approach and are able to solve ad-hoc problems
- You have high energy, strong communication skills and are able to handle tasks simultaneously in a dynamic work environment
We are looking for our new Master Data Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.