Do you want to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our business? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the new Merchandising Graduate in our Consumer Product Division.
As the Merchandising Graduate, you will be responsible for ensuring flawless in-store execution of exciting new launches for the biggest beauty company in the world. During the 12-month program, you will have a central role in the team dealing with international brands such as L´Oréal Paris, and Garnier. The role reports the Senior Category Leader.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Take responsibility and Support the marketing team in execution of go-to-market strategy
- Acts as the referral in the knowledge of countries’ specific needs and practices regarding point of sales animation
- Ensuring products are given the right visibility and executed flawlessly locally in-stores
- Co-taking ownership of local display catalog
- Adapt layout needs
- Develop the necessary tools to manage and optimize in-store elements flow, time lines and efficiency analysis
- Manage and analyze local in-store visual needs
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Branding within a year
- You have a strong interest in branding and FMCG. Hands-on experience within the industry is an advantage
- You have excellent communication skills and is fluent in a Scandinavian language and English
- You are very organized, have an eye for detail, and able to plan and prioritize your workload
- You have good knowledge of Excel
- You are able to challenge the status quo and think out of the box
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- You are a pro-active team player with a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for our Merchandising Graduate to start 1st of January. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.