L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for an E-Commerce Key Account Manager Assistant in our Luxury Division.
As our eKAM Assistant your role is to support the e-Key Account Manager(s) in the day-to-day administrative and operational matters. You will be instrumental in following up all aspects of operations and execution of all pre-negotiated deals and activities by the e-KAMs. You will also support and secure our clients in daily administrative tasks, questions, and problem solving.
As a person, you are a team player and enjoy being the link between teams and functions. You are proactive and open-minded, and you are ready to challenge the current way of working to foster a more effective working day for you and the team you are supporting.
- Secure order sheets and proposals are sent in time, customized per client
- Ensure all order forecasts are properly registered and updated in internal systems
- Support the e-KAM team in securing additional forecasts from the demand planners
- Have full ownership of the campaign order process and follow up for clients
- Follow up and ensure timely delivery of all pre-agreed campaign/trade slot materials such as GWPs and samples
- Be the point of contact for delivery/supply topics (out of stock, delays)
- Handle returns and credit notes in close collaboration with the e-KAM, liaising with customer service
- Create POs and follow-up
- Champion the maintenance process of launches in our business planning tool for the e-KAM team
- Support the e-KAM(s) with ongoing tasks and projects
- Having 1-3 years commercial/administrative/customer service experience
- An experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- Having knowledge of Business Warehouse and SAP is an advantage but not a requirement
- Detailed oriented and capable of handling large amounts of information and data
- Solution-oriented and resourceful in finding the answers to operational questions
- A multitasker and appreciate working on different projects at the same time
- Comfortable coordinating with several internal and external stakeholders simultaneously
- Service-minded and enjoy providing support to our clients and your team
- Thriving within a structured and routine workflow and have very good communication skills
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language and have a good understanding of the other two. You are also fluent in English, both orally and written
We are looking for our e-KAM Assistant to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent and can be located either in Copenhagen or Oslo. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.