L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Product Brand Manager in Copenhagen.
As the Nordic Product Manager for L’Oréal Paris Coloration, your role is to build the yearly strategy for our coloration brands, to be at the heart of the portfolio management and launch process as well as to manage the media activations and campaigns of the coloration brands. Additionally, you will define the Nordic strategy for the Coloration category together with the relevant stakeholders and shape the Nordic recommendation for local implementation in each of the Nordic countries.
The role reports to the Nordic Brand Business Leader of L’Oréal Paris Mass Categories.
- Develop the strategy for the brands and the coloration category to gain market share
- Own the launch process of new products and create the story telling of the launches for countries to support their trade presentations
- Select and animate the winning product assortment together with the Market Brand Managers for each of the Nordic countries
- Own the brand/product expression & drive in-store expression of the brands
- Manage the paid media execution. Develop media campaigns in close relationship with advertising and media agencies. Manage the media budget from production costs to media buying.
- Generate & leverage local Consumer insights, e.g. Trends follow up, monitoring of competitor activity incl. media activations
- Sell-out and category analysis at period level to share internally and externally with all relevant stakeholders
- Be the voice of the Nordic markets to European headquarters
- Having 2 years of experience in marketing, preferably from the FMCG industry
- Both creative and an experienced Excel-user who likes to work with analysis and numbers
- Having excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized in your daily work
- Fluent in English and preferably a Nordic language
We are looking for our new Nordic Product Manager to start in as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.