L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a B2B E-Com Activation Manager in Copenhagen.
As a B2B E-Com Activation Manager in the Professional Products Division, you will be an integral part of L’Oréal Partner Shop team, managing Brand activation on our B2B E-Commerce websites for our Professional Products Division customers. You will contribute and execute a successful online store through product, content and promotion management for your brands, website analytics and roadmap deployment to deliver a best-in-class customer experience, being a part of our newly formed and growing team of experts that will transform the way how we engage with professional clients and generate sales in the Nordics. This role reports to L’Oréal Partner Shop (LPS) Business Manager.
- Administrate L’Oréal Partner Shop front end and back end for brand activation
- Manage American Brands yearly e-B2B activation plan together with the Brand team to support the animation of our multibrand B2B e-business plan: promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross selling mechanisms and live streams.
- Develop and set-up brand campaigns in our CMS platform in accordance with our promotional cycles to support Brand B2B ecommerce strategy.
- Drive our onsite presence from brand banners and PDPs to landing pages through coordinating and uploading e-com assets on the front end according to the brand and platform directions.
- Execute and oversee a seamless customer journey for your brand activation (campaigns and content) on L’Oréal Partner Shop through close collaboration with our B2B ecommerce team and other stakeholders.
- Drive the technical product catalogue maintenance for your brands in our CMS backend.
- Support the implementation of new services and features on the platform.
- Contribute to overall site improvements in alignment with the rest of the L’Oréal Partner Shop team.
- Report relevant brand insights from Google Analytics and PowerBi to optimize sites with engaging content and campaigns to elevate the UX.
- Demonstrated expertise on digital marketing, online customer journeys and/or CRM
- Understanding and hands-on knowledge of Website CMS
- Sales Force Commerce Cloud experience is seen as an advantage
- Experience in e-merchandising and/or online content and catalogue management
- Analytical mindset to provide data-based UX improvements that drive onsite conversion
- You are organized and feel comfortable to create structure and processes in an agile environment
- You manage complexity well and are not shy of pro-actively engaging with numerous stakeholders to continuously optimize collaboration in a user-centric way that drives results
- You are fluent in English and a Nordic language, both written and spoken
We are looking for a B2B E-Com Activation Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.