Are you passionate about professional beauty and world class service experiences?
L’Oréal Professional Division is the worldwide leader in professional beauty. We have ambitious targets for 2017 and want to be the most attractive partner within the hotel spa segment. To accomplish this we need an outstanding Nordic Key Account Manager to work with our spa brands, Decléor and Carita. You can be based either in Norway, Sweden or Denmark.
Do you want to be a leading agent in developing the Nordic Spa industry? Working with the best team and most dedicated colleagues? L’Oréal is now searching for a Nordic Key Account Manager for hotel spas. To take full ownership of this channel and drive the success of Decléor and Carita. The Nordic Key Account Manager, is responsible for both the development and maintenance of our current customers and for opening new doors. You will be the strategic partner for the Brand Director and have a very important role to build tailor-made solutions for our existing and future customers and the best spas in the Nordic region.
As Key Account Manager, you will have a yearly budget and you will work with the individual customers to reach this. You will be part of the Nordic leadership team of the brands, reporting to the Nordic Brand Director.
Today most of our customers are in Norway, however, the potential is great in the full Nordic region, and frequent traveling will be a part of your job.
As a Nordic Key Account Manager you will be in charge of:
- Building strong and outstanding relationships with the current customers, some of the most beautiful hotel spa’s in the Nordic region
- Opening new customers in all countries in the Nordics
- Being the strategic partner to the Brand Director, who is based in Copenhagen
- Being responsible for setting and delivering on budget targets across the Nordic region
- Managing one spa trainer
- Developing business plans together with your clients
With experience in the hotel and/or the spa industry, you will be negotiating with our customers and plan the brand strategy both on a Nordic level and with the individual customers to support growth for the brands.
As a manger you work with high degree of empathy and know the value of teamwork.
Working with hotel spas, you know service is the key to building strong relationships and you are flexible and able to prioritize your task in a busy environment. Ideally you have professional experience with spa management and professional skincare.
- You are an experienced manager and leader who motivates your team on a distance while still being close to your team
- You are used to reporting your progress and take full ownership of success and points of improvement, and have a high business sensitivity
- You always have the customer in focus
- You are a strong negotiator and have an empathic yet determined way of influencing others
- You are action and results oriented, flexible and self-driven
- You are ambitious and have a passion for quality and details, with a strategic, analytical and structured approach to your task.
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You are fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and have strong English and IT-skills.
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities! You will be a part of an organization of 82,900 employees worldwide. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the 4 Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter with more than 400 employees.
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. www.loreal.com