Do you want to work for the market leader in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our business? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Controlling team as the new Sales Analyst in our Professional Product Division.
As the Sales Analyst, your role is to be responsible for conducting a number of analyzes on different sales measures, and present conclusions and recommendations based on your findings to the team. You will be an integrated part of the divisional controlling team. The role reports directly to the local Commercial Controller and the Commercial Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Price registration and maintenance of price conditions in SAP
- Handling purchase orders, invoices and credit notes in close collaboration with the customer
- Updating sales reports
- Administration of contracts and making sure that the internal rules are taken into consideration
- Conducting analyzes and tracking different sales measures ongoing
- Support the sales controller with sales trackers and ad-hoc tasks
- Sending monthly KPI’s to the headquarters in Paris
- You have a degree within finance or accounting
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Danish/Norwegian as well as English
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and a super user in Excel
- You are an experienced user of Business Warehouse and SAP
- You have a strong business understanding couple with a strong analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- You like processing data, you are structured and put honor in making your own systems and processes
- You are a service minded and a pro-active team player, and thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment
We are looking for our Sales Analyst to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, e-retail, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.