L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Graduate in Copenhagen.
As the Supply Chain Graduate, your role is to be a pro-active and contributing team player for your division. You will take on different tasks, especially within Order Portfolio Management. The role reports to the Nordic Supply Chain Execution Manager.
- Manage the weekly and monthly supply cycles aiming for the best service to our customers with a healthy stock level
- Prepare and lead the Campaign arbitration flow in Nordics
- Structure and deliver reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Support your team with ad-hoc tasks
- Engage in Supply Chain projects together with the rest of the team
- Participate to the optimization and process improvements
- Manage smooth and clear communication with different stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Finance…)
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or similar within the past year
- You are eager to learn, curious and highly motivated by nature
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- You have a strong business understanding, as well as an affinity for numbers and a strong analytical, problem-solving mindset
- You are an advanced Excel user. SAP knowledge is seen as an advantage
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, dare to take responsibility and are result oriented
- You are comfortable and motivated to work in a complex international environment
We are looking for our new Supply Chain Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.