Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Ho Chi Minh City
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
Our ambition in Vietnam is to accelerate our Digital Transformation in a context of increasing internet penetration and the emerging of new consumer behavior & needs.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oreal Vietnam can rely on the support & lead of its CDMO Team the role is to anticipate new market shifts & answer business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing innovative digital solutions. Great opportunity to be at the forefront of ambitious and fascinating projects!
As a member of the CDMO Team, the Digital Analyst will leverage efficiently the increasing amount of data points collected daily on our platforms or through our diverse network of agencies (CMI, Media, Social) to craft best-in-class Dashboards (essentially Power BI) & analysis which will help to monitor the performance of our key digital initiatives & online business.
Unique opportunity to learn at a fast pace and have a real impact on business at early career stage.
· This role reports directly to the Corporate Digital Lead in CDMO.
· The role is expected to be hands-on, largely an individual contributor who can take full ownership of the key Data Project from Data Project Design to implementation, under supervision of the Corporate Digital Lead.
· The Data Analyst will have the occasion to be in touch with a wide range of data set across multiple verticals: eCommerce, media, social, CMI essentially. Hence, the collaboration within the CDMO team members and stakeholders outside the team (L’Oreal Brand teams & regional teams) is vital to the success of the role.
· The Data analyst will lead cross functions & cross brands projects and will leverage Data analysts from our Brand Teams for the success of the projects.
· Good vibes, good energy is a must. Our ideal candidate is a data specialist with an ability to work with a wide diversity of data and is analytical & problem-solver who is able to bring to life the most innovative data projects to accelerate our business growth.