Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
1. Lead data-driven transformation through central data management.
2. Understand business requirement, provide data finding service to business for insight.
3. Build and improve existing algorithms to improve promotion ROI, competition strategy analysis and risk alerts, etc.
4. Process, clean, verify and governance integrity of data leveraged for analysis.
5. Enhance data collection processes to include data from internal and 3rd party systems relevant for developing analytics systems.
1. Master degree in data science, mathematics, computer science or engineering.
2. Good understanding of FMCG e-Commerce industry (skin care, hair care, cosmetic, etc).
3. At least 2 years of experience in high data volume environments, preferably in internet domain.
4. Experience with at least one data science toolkit such as R, Python, MatLab, Weka, etc.
5. Fluency in scripting and programming frameworks.
6. Proficiency with XML, JSON, NoSQL and SQL environments.
7. Fluent comprehension of machine learning techniques and algorithms such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Apriori, etc.
8. Works well in a collaborative, communicative environment, data oriented personality.
9. Flexible, adaptive, quick learner.
Fluent in English communication.
10. Setup and manage a team of analysts with prior experience across technology and finance.
11.Collaborate with IT engineering team to shape and drive tactical and strategic development of data infrastructure.