WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM !
We are recruiting a Data Quality Leader for Sell-Out reporting to our Global Data Team.
Our ambition is to create a data-driven competitive advantage through solid foundations and use cases by offering @speed, @scale, @quality data.
Each team works on a specific domain and is responsible for writing the data story of its business. We are entrepreneurs, passionate, team players and curious. It is the beginning of our adventure and we are looking for teammates.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
We can summarize your missions in 3 main objectives:
- Contribute to data quality & data vision of the data domain for sell-out.
- Lead with an Agile Approach, the remediation of Pain Points identified by the Governance arbitration committee of the Data Domain in collaboration with Data Stewards and Data Custodians
- Support the Group Data governance strategy
IF YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER IN DETAILS, THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD EXPECT TO DO
· Data management
Understand & qualify the business requirement: scope, issues, objectives
Audit the current situation:
Map business processes / data flows
Identify the governance (business & system)
Assess data availability & quality
Frame the opportunities (MVP to versionings) & remediation plan:
“to be” Data governance
business & information processes
improve current data quality/availability
Build & improve the remediation methodology
· Data-related policies:
Ensure the respect of the product data group standards/policies
Document & communicate the new best practices/standards
Write new, policy-compliant processes where required
· Quality monitoring and improvement
Define with data stewards the useful KPI’s to pilot data quality
STILL INTERESTED ?
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
First and foremost, we love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit.
Secondly, in this specific position, it will be important for you to:
- Have an Engineering or Business Education background, with a Data orientation
- Have more than 2 years of previous experience
- Be very Data Driven with strong project management skills
- Show great interest in our functional Business specificities
And finally, you may not be an expert with all requirements listed below, however, you must show great curiosity in understanding the non-mastered technologie such as SQL.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy: a very dynamic mobility policy, significant investment in employee training, regular re-evaluation of remuneration, numerous innovative HR measures: Time Savings Account, paternity leave, Citizen Day, etc.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!
THIS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT…
- You will receive an answer within 2 weeks of applying.
- If your CV is selected, you will have an HR interview our recruiter.
- Lastly, there will be a technical interview with your potential manager (sometimes accompanied by another team member).
If we are unable to move forward with your application, you can expect to receive a prompt answer in one week with constructive feedback. We strongly value the time and energy you invest in us.