The world leader in beauty, L'Oreal is present
in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed
us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with
a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men
around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our
ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world
by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their
beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and
we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also
named one of the worlds most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for
the 7th time.
The Professional Products Division is
universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other
professional customers with the most
professional products and services. The 10 brands within this division are L'Oreal Professionnel, Mizani, Redken, Pureology,Kerastase, Shu Uemura Art of
Hair, Matrix, Essie Professionnel, Decleor and Carita. Our brands have made us
the world leader in beauty products and one of the most professional and
dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK and worldwide.
What are key highlights of this role?
The successful candidate will be able to combine
an eye for luxury and attention to detail with first class technical digital
abilities. You will be results focused and be the brands guardian for all the
digital touch points within your scope.
the key duties of this role?
- Develop and execute promotional and point of
difference plans by tracking results and offering insights to strengthen brand
- Accountable for achieving the retail target
with a 10% accuracy on phasing.
- Responsible for e-mail campaigns and CRM triggers based on the
agreed CRM and online promotional and marketing calendar.
- Work closely with the brand marketing team
and the PR & Acquisition Manager to produce engaging, legally approved
content for the website to fuel the SEO and the brands commercial strategy.
- Responsible for producing e-retail asset
packs to animate new launches on the e-retail sites.
- Responsible for the weekly reporting of site revenue, conversion, total visits,
average order value, salon locator traffic to relevant stakeholders.
- Pro-actively explore and propose new opportunities
to reach and convert new customers to Brand Managers, Directors and General
- Ensure merchandising is uploaded correctly
and on time to meet brand guidelines and priorities.
- Pro-actively review the websites performance
and on-site customer behaviour daily using Google Analytics and data dashboards to develop key insights.
- Develop recommendations to drive the conversion
rate and optimise the user journey.
- Manage the relationship with our search
agency to make sure all on-site SEO is continually optimised and the best organic search results are secured. Develop
and execute profitable paid search campaigns in partnership with search agency.
- Pro-actively review the traffic from all
media channels to ensure qualitative visits.
- Project lead IT, Hosting partner, DMI and
agencies to conduct regular health checks, identifying and solving any issues.
E.RETAILER MKT SUPPORT
- Work closely with the E-Retail National Account
Managers to ensure digital asset packs are being shared with e-retailers and brand
content and best-practice is implemented to support brand priorities.
- Support E-National Account Managers with GWP
and travel sizes as well as activation tolls to increase reach and drive sell
- Present marketing plan and support to E-Retail
OTHER DIGITAL PLATFORMS
- Ensure apps are developed and executed on
time, within brand guidelines and priorities.
- Update the extranet monthly with agreed brand
content and track and report insights.
- Act as a consultant giving expert
recommendations to the teams managing E-Education platforms.
- Maintain the RRP website and ensure salons have
- Work with the CRM team and the Product
Managers to ensure the CRM briefs are populated with the right content to meet
- Offer insights and learnings to the Marketing
teams to ensure their digital media copy is engaging and with strong call to
- Responsible for ensuring the website is ready
for any media campaign.
- Edit the monthly digital pack in tandem with
the social media team and send to relevant business partners.
- Develop compelling marketing briefs in
partnership with the brand and CRM team.
- Develop regular asset packs for our PPD B2B E-Commerce
platform to ensure banners reflect brand priorities as well as the full product
What key skills are L'Oreal looking for?
- Solutions orientated mindset with the ability
to work at pace and cope with ambiguity.
- Strong customer service philosophy.
- Excellent communication and influencing
skills with experience of building relationships across an organisation.
- Ability to analyse data, draw accurate
conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
- Is risk aware and builds contingency into
- Strong planning and organisation skills - with an ability to appropriately re-prioritise and change as required.
- The ability to work to a high degree of
accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Experience of vendor management and
Manages Complexity; Achieves results with integrity;
Acts/Leads with human sensitivity; Interacts effectively; Innovates.
Potential next steps following this role:
L'Oreal is focused on talent development. You will
be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR
team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet
these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either
internationally or in another Division either as a Digital generalist or
What could L'Oreal offer me?
- World class learning and development opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, product
discounts and a competitive salary.
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the
business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change
you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.