At SalonCentric we are committed to creating a Beautiful Place To Work. We understand that your career journey is unique, and we strive to offer an inclusive, diverse and equitable culture to foster your passion and enhance your skills.
We are thrilled to announce we are Hiring a Digital Brand Marketing Manager. This role will be based in beautiful St. Petersburg, FL. You will report to the Senior Manager, Social Media.
If you have a passion for digital marketing with experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, cross-functional marketing teams and digital communication strategies, this is the job for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Strategy & planning - own the planning, development and implementation of omnichannel digital marketing programs that support both SalonCentric & brands distributed by SalonCentric
- Execution – own the master digital marketing calendar, plan activations with both our internal and brand marketing teams & execute the details.
- Reporting – establish KPIs prior to campaign execution, curate post campaign reporting by collecting results from marketing team members and tools. Help identify opportunities to optimize our brand content.
- Operational excellence - ensure clear and comprehensive input is provided for the development of campaigns.
- Relationship building - grow and maintain relationships with SalonCentric cross functional team members and brand partners to identify joint marketing opportunities to increase loyalty & engagement
Things You’re Skilled In:
- Strong Understanding of digital marketing practices and brand support with demonstrated success in developing and executing omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Excellent project management and cross functional team leadership skills. Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines to drive results
- Experience implementing marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple digital and traditional marketing channels (offline + online support)
- Able to provide clear creative direction and critical feedback to creative services, internal stakeholders & our brands to ensure all messaging is clear, compelling & visually impactful
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, including the ability to build relationships, facilitate marketing project discussions and meetings with all areas of the business & leadership
Why You’ll Love Us:
Medical/Dental/ Vision 401k & Match Profit Sharing
Life & Disability Insurance Stock Options Employee Discounts
Paid Time Off & Holidays Free Goods Flexible Work
Summer Friday Program Referral Bonuses GymPass
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
…And much more!
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER PINTEREST
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.