Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Pennsylvania - Doylestown
Job Title: “Digital Communications Farmhand” (Marketing Manager)
Location: Doylestown, PA
· We are especially consumer/customer centric.
· We joined this team because we are creative, driven and passionate with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit.
· We are a “Roll up your sleeves” team with a strong drive to win, even in challenging circumstances. “Everything is your job at SEED PHYTONUTRIENTS”.
· We win with few resources as an “Indie” start-up brand funded by L’Oréal.
· We are committed to the L’Oréal Sharing Beauty With All mission.
· We personally subscribe to a sustainable lifestyle and are sure we have a responsibility to lead from within by example.
· We embrace a “digital-first” way of thinking.
· We love spending time in the fresh country air getting close to everyone in the value chain including our farmers, vendors, retailer partners and the local community in Bucks Co., PA.
· The primary purpose of this role is to engage consumers with brand storytelling, bridging online and offline experiences, and encouraging advocacy with the Seed Phytonutrients social influencers/community through integrated marketing, PR, digital communications, editorial content, events and social media. In addition, this position will work closely with VP Brand and all sales channels including key Retailers and Ecommerce to ensure content integration, commercial and partner social programming and alignment with overall brand marketing, messaging and campaigns. This individual will be responsible for the strategic development, management and execution of digital brand strategies and a key contributor to the success of Seed Phytonutrients business with a focus on brand awareness, positioning, influence and engagement. This position requires an individual who is highly strategic and able to creatively manage multiple people, resources and projects. He/she is a creative, high-energy team player that can use his/her strong knowledge of integrated digital, content and social media marketing along with an analytical and measurable process for execution. He/she will have a passion for current digital trends, PR savviness, industry knowledge and connections, and possess strong business acumen.
Customer Engagement Strategy
· Build and execute social strategy to support and drive increased customer engagement, brand advocacy, community acquisition, campaign activation, events and management across earned, and paid media aligned to KPIs, and in support of business objectives across channels
· Oversee brand communication and social media efforts including managing all platforms, including but not limited to: Instagram (focus), Facebook, Twitter an explore opportunities with other platforms (Pinterest, YouTube) and new technologies
· Oversee budget for content development, social, PR, influencers, events, etc.
· Develop annual events strategy across both trade and soncumerf
· Create and lead execution of “big idea” social media campaigns that link to overall strategic brand objectives to build awareness, community while driving sales
· Provide leadership and innovation within the sustainable beauty space and execute engagement opportunities, including contests/promotions, in collaboration with the PR agency, Marketing and Social Community Team
· Identify potential brand advocates within the clean beauty, natural, sustainability arenas and develop segment specific strategies to engage and turn these consumers into brand loyalists
· Push the brands into what is new and happening within the social space (i.e. test Instagram pre-shop)
· Monitor digital/social media trends and make recommendations on how they apply to Seed Phytonutrients
· Facilitate launch of Ecommerce site.
· Develop annual CRM plan surrounding fan recruitment, content boosting and email acquisition at beginning of each fiscal and adjust with team as needed throughout the year
· Implement retention strategy to ensure followers and customers remain highly engaged
· Develop social-specific plans to deeply recruit and engage key consumers in retailer locations
· Work with Marketing team on developing robust social programs (on and offline) with top retailers
· Build and execute digital content strategy and calendar in alignment with VP Brand
· Plan, create and manage content for day-to-day editorial calendar in coordination with Social Community team, aligning with strategy and objectives
· Imaginatively develop content and innovative and creative tactics to tell stories and interact with current and target fans
· Represent the voice of Seed Phytonutrients in the digital and social space, engaging in dialog with partners, followers, customers and the local community
· Oversee Community Management team and execute content scheduling, publishing, moderation, customer service and ongoing engagement across platforms
· Grow community engagement, reach, and impact through day-to-day proactive and reactive communications on all key social media channels
· Test methods of tactics to increase engagement with original content and storytelling
· Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting and optimization of channels
· Identify issues, patterns and trends of community reaction to content
Digital Brand Marketing
· Collaborate with Marketing and PR agency to build holistic fiscal year media plans
· Negotiate, support and execute digital, social and influencer added value programs with print partners
· Work with PR agency to manage paid digital media planning process from strategy to execution with media agency: Identifying KPIs and objectives, vetting through publishers, building recommendation, integrating digital channels, developing assets, generating links, testing, gathering collective feedback and approvals, and holding weekly status calls, analyzing campaign performance, optimizing, reporting performance
· Manage digital budget
Influencers and Buzz
· Identify brand advocates and influencers in conjunction with Marketing for overall brand, seasonal campaigns, product support, to help build brand affinity, scale brand storytelling and encourage influencer audience advocacy
· Optimize opportunities for cross promotion and engagement across channels with press, partners, influencers
· Actively monitor social media accounts and Ecomm to track engagement metrics to measure success of campaigns and identify opportunities
· Leverage third party analytics platforms (when available) to monitor and track performance reports with Social and digital campaigns
· Manage effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media programs
· Research emerging trends and opportunities to enhance content and social media activities and brand presence in a meaningful way
· Analyze monthly social recap, tracking overall growth, engagement, interaction and reach, in addition to ecomm measures, including referral traffic, revenue and conversion.
· Lead Social Community Team to help develop growth and set up for future success
· Bachelors degree
· 3-5 years digital experience, preferably with beauty industry-related experience
· Strategic Thinker - with the ability to turn insights and data into a robust engagement plan
· Highly Creative - with an eye for beauty
· Excellent written/oral communication skills
· Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills
· Experience with Social/Digital Analytics, CRM, and Ecomm systems and tools (Demandware and Google Analytics preferred)
· PR savviness and background highly preferred
· Passion for natural and sustainable living
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will be working directly for the Brand VP leading Seed Phytonutrients team.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Lifting of promotional materials and products up to 25 pounds, which may also require bending.
Key Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
6. Team Management