Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you dream about working in an innovative environment together with skilled colleagues? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Digital team in our professional products division as the new Digital Content Graduate.
As the Digital Content Graduate, your role is to support the Nordic Digital Manager and the digital team in PPD Nordics. As the Digital Content Graduate you will receive a lot responsibility and your biggest task will be to raise brand awareness, engagement and conversion through various digital platforms. You will work with brands such as Redken, Kérastase, Matrix and many other exciting brands in the L´Oréal brand portfolio. The role reports directly to the Nordic Digital Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Managing websites and securing performance thereof (ensure website content is accurate and up-to-date)
• Develop and build landing pages
• Understand customer journeys on our website and ensure optimization
• Ensuring all content produced meets brand’s objectives
• Responsible for execution of email marketing campaigns
• MailChimp campaign reporting
• Develop graphic material (banner production)
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Work with SiteCore, Magento and MailChimp
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Bachelor or Master's degree
• You are a digital native by heart and have a strong interest for e-commerce and digital content
• Excellent communication skills in English and fluent in at least one Nordic language
• You have strong graphic design skills in Adobe Creative Studio (Adobe Photoshop)
• Strong skills within CMS (Magento, Sitecore, Wordpress)
• Knowledge and preferable experience with Google Analytics
• Your CV reflects your passion and interest for e-commerce, online marketing and graphic design
• Self-driven nature who is well-organized and detail-oriented
We are looking for a Digital Content Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.