Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
L’Oreal has embarked and completed a massive Digital Transformation of the whole organization over the last 5 years. L’Oreal has now become a company where digital is at the core of anything we aim to achieve.
L’Oreal is a company comprised of four divisions. Luxury Division (also known and L’Oreal Luxe), Active Cosmetics Division, Consumer Products Division and Professional Products Division.
In L’Oreal North Asia&SAPMENA there has been a massive overhaul of the Digital IT landscape in recent years. We have implemented some of the top technologies available for eCommerce, Digital Marketing, CRM, Omni-Channel and Digital Services.
In L’Oreal North Asia&SAPMENA have 33 eCommerce sites launched in all of the Major markets with sites planned to launch for the South East Asian markets in 2020. All of the launches have been predominantly for L’Oreal Luxe.
There have also been more than 50 content sites launches across 14 NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA markets. These have been for the Active Cosmetics Division, Consumer Products Division and Professional Products Division.
Technologies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Sitecore and Modiface are some of the major applications which have been used to implement the foundations.
Now that the foundations of the digital transformation are in place the focus is on the following; (1) continuing to drive growth from our eCommerce Channels, (2) ensure we have the best content on our websites, (3) for us to implement and ensure consumers use services such as Virtual Try On feature on our website. The aim being to increase visits, conversion and connection with the brands.
This role is for the Digital Customer Experience Project Manager to join the NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA Digital Presence IT Team which is based in Shanghai or Singapore.
The Digital Presence Team covers the implementation & evolution of the following functions; ecommerce websites, content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management implementation. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing business needs.
We are looking for a talented, outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which would be working across any of the topics mentioned + new initiatives.
This role combines project management, change management plus global, regional and local stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues.
· Competent to understand Ecommerce needs, ecosystems & fulfillment models.
· Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA.
· Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current digital landscape across NORTH ASIA&SAPMENA in terms of eCommerce Platforms, SEO, Tagging, Social Listening, New Trends, Social Platforms etc.
· Someone that is curious to learn new digital & Omni channel services.
· Someone who has worked digital transformation programs.
· Someone who is very interested and knowledgeable regarding digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new idea which bring tangible business benefit.
· English is a must.
Key job accountabilities:
ü Be able to liaise and communicate to all stakeholders, this includes global team, divisions & brands, at regional level with zone business teams and local level to business & IT digital teams.
ü 8+ years of experience on project management, 5+ years of ecommerce/omnichannel digital projects management experience are required.
ü Be able to communicate on a range of topics from business tasks to IT systems dependencies.
ü Manage finances and contracts for any vendors which are helping with the implementation of a project.
ü Manage the third party vendor on a daily basis to deliver the project within time and budget.
ü Manage the scope, risk/issue and quality of the projects.
ü Define and organize project steering activities, advice and review the overall plan and status of the project.
ü Ability to drive key activities and initiatives to completion that needs joint effort from technology teams, stakeholders and third-party teams.
ü Have outstanding communication and organizational capability; Proficient in project management and team construction. A quick learner and full of self-motivated, sense of responsibility.
Profile & Position Requirements:
· Significant project management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools.
· Working knowledge of application delivery, e.g. Sitecore, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salsify, Open Text, retail solutions or other major digital applications. (Desirable)
· Strong business change skills.
· Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope change between markets.
· Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time.
· Teamwork in a multinational environment.
· Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.
· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English