Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve L’Oréal databases and digital marketing. Work alongside business to answer its requirements and expected outcomes.
Identify Business Needs
• Work with brand stakeholders to identify the business requirements and analytics problems to solve.
• Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
Build data analysis solutions
• Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
• Conduct data analysis and designs convenient algorithms.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Present and depict the outcomes of their finding in easy to understand terms for the business stakeholders.
Ensure Data Collection, Quality and retention
• Collaborates with Product managers and Ecommerce team to select the relevant sources of information (primary or secondary data sources, strategic approach…).
• Works with Digital IT teams to support data collection, integration and retention based on the input collected with the product team.
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.