Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Internship is 12 month assignment with the L’Oreal Direct to Consumer team with an emphasis on Ecommerce, Analytics, Excel worksheets, Powerpoint and General Administrative Duties.
To perform the role of Direct to Consumer Intern successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Bachelor’s Degree: Minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA required
* Must have majored in Business, Communications Technologies or Computer and Information Sciences and be within 12 months of graduating (no exceptions will be made)
* Must have strong analytical skills
* Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
* Must have strong written/oral communication skills
* Must have a consumer oriented mindset
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines