Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: California - El Segundo
NYX Professional Makeup is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in El Segundo, CA.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic development and management of the global digital innovation strategy and pipeline for NYX Professional Makeup. This position requires a candidate that is both creative and analytical with a passion for digital innovation and strong project-management skills.
- Lead the ideation, planning and development of all global digital innovation projects including online diagnostic tools and site experiences, mobile app enhancements, and physical retail technology.
- Manage the development of projects coordinating various tech partners, from designers, digital it teams, to developers
- Collaborate with global marketing teams to co-create unique marketing tactics around digital launches and align them with key brand product launches and strategic moments to provide value to the consumers, drive attention and grow our community
- Lead the development of all related assets including digital content, emails, media, site updates, in-store signage, training materials and spearhead the communication strategy in partnership with PR partners.
- Data oriented marketer with consumer-centric approach that sets clear KPIs and measures performance to pivot, optimize and to inform future initiatives.
- Passionate about retail, ecommerce, digital and consumer trends, able to bring new ideas and possibilities to the brand to provide our consumers with memorable and valuable brand experiences and connections.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and a self-starter. This position requires you to be both a collaborator and a persuasive leader. Building cross-functional relationships are imperative to success.
- Manage the digital innovation pipeline for the brand and gain alignment from all global partners on timing, investment and priorities.
- For each initiative, manage a detailed project task list, define key players and milestones, and lead regular meetings with all participants to track to defined project timeline.
- Manage the digital innovation budget in partnership with the AVP Digital to ensure proper funding and support for all projects.
- Collaborate with global marketing and creative on photo shoots, asset deliverables and copy for all related asset needs.
- Use website analytics tools: Google Analytics, DOMO, Brightedge, Qubit, to conduct analyses and identify opportunities.
- Use project management tools: Basecamp, JIRA, Confluence, Wrike to manage project work streams.
- -Partner with internal partners: DMI marketing teams, global zone leadership, local market leadership, digital IT organization, etc. and external vendors to develop and launch projects.
- Create detailed analyses and trackers for all digital projects to ensure KPIs are tracked, goals are achieved and projects are regularly optimized and improved.
- Regularly review competitive landscape for new features and trends to inform ongoing strategy.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience or marketing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a positive and team-oriented, collaborative approach.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on projects from developing the vision and strategy to executing and evaluating the results.
- Beauty background strongly preferred.
NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally-native makeup brand on the forefront of today’s emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo